Donations help keep this page published

Donations help keep this blog going. Thank You!

Instagram!

Instagram

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Delkin Devices Photo Accessories


One of the products that really intrigues me is this second skin for DSLRs called Snug-It. It doesn't water/shock/dust-proof your camera, but it does add a layer of protection from everyday knock arounds. 



Still treat your camera like the precision instrument it is! But, now, maybe, with a little extra peace of mind.

I'm not quite sure why they decided to cover the hot shoe, tho. At least it lets the built in flashes clear. I often use my built in flash at a manually set 1/64th power just to fire off my slaved studio strobes. But I also sometimes figure in my shoe mounted flash in my lighting scheme, not to mention using it for outdoor fill flash. 

I'll be testing one of these soon and will report back here with my impressions.

Most of the Snug-Its are only $34.99 before shipping.

Delkin is also offering viewscreen sunshades.


Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment