Donations help keep this page published

Donations help keep this blog going. Thank You!

Instagram!

Instagram

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Positive feedback is nice



Positive feedback is nice, isn't it? I recently just had two different clients tell me my work for them was "perfect" and "even better than asked for." I'll be using their glowing recommendations to show prospective new clients.

And it brings up a good point. We need to give commendation to others. Especially when they have done a superior job for us.

Like my slide scanning from Scan Cafe. I was expecting a good job, what I got was close to perfect. I love being able to use my older images in the new digital world without worrying about scanning with my own equipment. Not only is Scan Cafe's equipment of high grade, their technicians cleaned, adjusted, enhanced the images to close to the original quality as shot. Awesome!

Have you used a service that turned out well for you? Let them know. Even in the giant corporate world, individual workers or teams can be praised.

Has a model you hired (even if work-for-prints), been a joy to direct? Let them know. 

Let others know, too.

 A little positive note for my photography thoughts this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment